Max Payne neo-noir third-person shooting video game published by Gathering of Developers, Rockstar Games and developed by Remedy Entertainment, Rockstar Studios. The first and the second part of the Max Payne were written by Sam Lake and the third part which is Max Payne 3 was written by Rockstar Games and Dan Houser. bThe first part of the Mx Payne was launched on July 23, 2001, for different platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Mac OS, Game Boy Advance, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Android and iOS.
Here we are providing you guys All Max Payne Console Commands
- -developerkeys – Enables developer keys, though it seems this command doesn’t enable the console.
- -developer – Enables the developer console.
- -nodialog – Skips the Max Payne startup dialog when loading the game.
- -skipstartup – Skips the startup animation.
- -screenshot – Enables the F10 key for taking screenshots, which are saved to the “screenshots” folder in the Max Payne install folder.
- -disable3dpreloads – If the system runs out of texture memory while loading a level, this option may prevent the game from crashing due to a driver error.
- -window – Runs the game in a windowed mode, in the resolution selected from the Max Payne launch dialog.
The following sections will go into details for the developer keys and the developer console.
When you have the -developerkeys launch option, the following developer keys will be enabled:
- C – Cycles through three camera modes.
- PageUp – Cycle mesh up.
- PageDown – Cycle mesh down.
- Ctrl + PageUp – Cycle TextureSet up.
- Ctrl + PageDown – Cycle TextureSet down.
- Home – Increase game speed.
- End – Decrease game speed.
- Home + End – Set game speed to 1.00x (default speed).
- Insert – Teleport Max to next start point.
- Delete – Teleport Max to previous start point.
- F7 – Switches AI movement network connections visualization.
- F8 – Switches AI movement network node visualization.
- F11 – Toggle statistics on/off.
- F12 – Open developer console. (NOTE: It seems this option isn’t enabled with the -developerkeys command, needing the -developer command.)
- Left Arrow – External camera left.
- Right Arrow – External camera right.
- Up Arrow – External camera forward.
- Down Arrow – External camera backward.
- coder – Enables God Mode, gives all weapons, unlimited ammo, etc.
- god – Enables God Mode.
- mortal – Disables God Mode.
- showfps – Shows framerate.
- noclip – Enables Noclip mode.
- noclip_off – Disabels Noclip mode.
- getbullettime – Restores Bullet Time.
- getpainkillers – Get 8 painkillers.
- c_addhealth (100) – Adds 100 health point (might work with other number).
- getallweapons – Grants all weapons.
- getinfiniteammo – Grants infinite ammo.
- jump## – Increases jump height, replacing ## with 10, 20 or 30 (might work with different numbers).
- setwoundedstate – Max walks as if he were wounded.
- setnormalstate – Max walks as normal.
- getbaseballbat – Get the baseball bat.
- getberetta – Get a single Beretta.
- getberettadual – Get Dual Berettas.
- getdeserteagle – Get the Desert Eagle.
- getsawedshotgun – Get the Sawed-Off Shotgun.
- getpumpshotgun – Get the Pump Shotgun.
- getjackhammer – Get the Jackhammer.
- getingram – Get a single Ingram.
- getingramdual – Get Dual Ingrams.
- getmp5 – Get the MP5.
- getcoltcommando – Get the Colt Commando.
- getmolotov – Get Molotov Cocktails.
- getgrenade – Get Grenades.
- getm79 – Get the M79.
- getsniper – Get the Sniper Rifle.
- gethealth – Get health.
- inventory – Player details.
- clr – Delete line.
- help – Lists cheat codes.
- goden – Fire knife.
- maxpayne_gamemode->gminit(levelname); – Jump to the selected level by replacing the level name with the level name. The list of levels will be in the next section.
List of Levels
This segment truly lists the exclusive levels you can get entry to with the level skip console command. simply recall updating the level name with the call of the level you want.
The map end_combat is the secret bonus level unlocked after beating the game in the hardest difficulty, Dead on Arrival. Part 1 refers to the first Act, Part 2 for the second one, and Part 3 for the last one.
CheatsEngine is a website where you get games cheat, we cover almost all games that are available in the market. This is the Max Payne Console Commands, we have given complete information and the process of a cheat so follow the above steps to enjoy this amazing cheat.