Rampage Knights is an indie video game developed by Rake In Grass. It is one of the most addictive and fun to play games which you can play all alone and even with your friends too. The game is mixed up with different dungeon crawling and exploration.
The game begins with you being the hero of the story and you are trapped in a magical forest. You need to get out of the trap by different paths that go through the ruined castle, infested with goblins, skeletons, and other different foul creatures but do not worry you will have the best awesome weapons and spells to fight the foul creatures and their sinister master. Try to get as a long way as viable in a dungeon with randomized objects, spells, traps, and encounters. your hero is upgraded along the way (both visually and gameplay-smart) as you discover higher weapons, objects, magic powers, and combat tougher and more difficult monsters.
So this is my table for the Rampage Knights game.
All tested on v1.1, NoSteam version.
There are 2 methods, with the same results at the end.
1) Lvl 7 pointers with Health\Mana\Money\Lives. Tested this pointer on 2 different PCs, so it should be fine for everyone.
2) All same values, but by AOB method. So first start the game, start playing it, and then enable “Find Player base”.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1.